Thursday, September 9, 2010

.my Introduction.

Soo. . This is a blog about me and what I like and who I am, so here it goes. I started breathing on September 14 and hey my birthday is next Tuesday, WOOT! I’m still, for now at least, 14, yes for a sophomore that is young, but everybody isn’t the same. I will admit I’m kinda weird. I remind myself of a Starburst candy, a contradiction. I can be LOUD or quiet, if you notice when I’m around you and I actually talk and be myself, you have most likely become my friend or at least someone I like(; I really seem quite a shy or timid person at first but believe me, when I say you will need earplugs at times when you do experience the LOUD side of me. Im Mexican, American and a whoooole loootta stuff and I am proud of everything I am! I absolutely love to make new friends especially in new places I visit so it seems like I know a lot of kinds of people. Breaking the ice is very hard for me and I’m probably the only one in any class, who actually enjoys the cheesy games at the beginning of every school year. Also, I am like the one person who couldn’t wait to back to school, all 10 years of school. Okay now here are my hobbies and things I love to do. I love music and it’s not just the regular stuff you hear on the radio, I enjoy all types of music. Well except for like heavy metal and metal of any sort. I adore classical music; I feel like I can write a story or picture a beautiful scene when listening just because it’s so smooth and graceful. Jazz is really great too. Sometimes I even sing and makeup my own songs. . . I play in my school’s band (a silly thing I like to think to myself is: I’m with the band. Get it? No? :) and my instrument, my baby, is the Trombone. Go ahead, laugh, get it out of your system, I don’t blame you. I learned to play when I was in the 6th grade and have lOOOOved it ever since. Although, I may need to practice more, like a lot more. Sports are a big thing too for me. I play volleyball, soccer, and football! Ooh and softball. I read, like a lot. Books were introduced young to me and ever since it’s like an addiction but a good one. Well I think I’ve made really made a good intro for myself. Applause, yes?

1 comment:

  1. *Ear splitting applause* :P.

    You're sooo sucking up to Lanzino in the music part. And you forgot to mention you're in Jazz band too (I think, right?). Me encanta mexicanos :D. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete