Sunday, December 12, 2010

. you are who i am most thankful for! .

So this blog is a great one because I really get to show who I am thankful which is great for the Thanksgiving holiday, even though this blog is uber late. Well I really have to say out of many great classmates; Berenice Alcantar is who I am most thankful for.  You, yes you are the awesomest friend, classmate ever! We have really been there for each other, whether it be in the classroom or out of the classroom. You can make me laugh and even make sure I have all my journals. Oh I can tell you everything and not feel weird because most people have opinions  and you don’t you just listen my crazy stories. Oh and Division!!!!! Division is fun and I always have to save you from the Wrath of Mr. C, haha not really but still fun! And to really think of it we only became friends this year, well not just friends but like Great Awesometastic(I know this word isn’t real but I like it) friend. I mean we hung out like a few times but I think this class really made us even  closer than I had expected. Well Berenice I hope you read this and see all the great things I lub about you!!! <3 and again This Is who I am thankful this very late Thanksgiving season!

No comments:

Post a Comment